22.7.06

I have officially sworn off ethical conduct.

In my boozy state the other night I forgot to mention the most important part of our Bingo Night. I guess that means I successfully drank away my problems.

As hard-core Bingo Competitors we of course arrived early and staked out our seats at a table. While waiting, the lady next to us asked us to watch her things while she used the restroom. Right. So we were then faced with a rough decision. What if her Bingo Card was the winner? Should we switch, or should we not? We decided that we wouldn't, but if she won that we would never conduct ourselves in an ethical manner ever again. As I mentioned in my other post, Lady won $500 and we had to listen to her squeal about it for half an hour. I pretended to be happy for her. Real happy.

But really I died inside.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger