20.7.06

So my I went to Theology on Tap today.

At first I was a little dissapointed because it was in the back banquet room and most of the people were hardly drinking. But after I had a couple beers in me and the speaker got around to the interesting parts of his talk I brightened up a bit. And I met a cool guy. He's a bit older, but he reminds me of John Finley (my conversations with whom, by the way, were the reason I ended up attending TAC) in a totally cool way, was polite but friendly, and all around just the kinda person I'd wanna be spending time with. That, and check this out. The beer at Theology on Tap is free. That's right, completely gratis. Talk about a sweet deal. A pitcher of beer, some smokes, and good ol' Catholic conversation with non-sleezy guys... how much better does that get?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger