17.6.09

Reality check

So I was a sitter at work the other night. When the Old Lady I was keeping an eye on 1-on-1 woke up in the middle in the night and was clearly disoriented, I asked her a couple questions to determine just how much so. Her responses were as follows:

M: Do you know where you are?
OL: Halloween.
M: ... Do you know what year it is?
OL: .... *long pause, trying very hard*... the year 32 hundred...
M: Do you know what month?
OL: Christmas!
M: Can you tell me your name?
OL: Mary.

Her name was not Mary. Straight up 0 for 4. She was cute, though.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Yay for Maggie posting again!! Woo-hoo! And that is just too funny... I love all your stories. Well, almost all of them. ;)

Fri Jun 19, 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger