30.1.07

My rage problem.

Yeah. Rage. It's seriously been getting a little out of control again lately. The three main things I've noticed that consistently set me off are:

1) Customer service when "customer service" means nothing other than giving the customer whatever the hell they want for free so long as they bitch long enough for it, and then having to act like they deserved it on top of it all when you both know they're full of shit. Seriously, people. Have you consumers no shame?? I especially love it when they say things like "Let's not forget I'm the customer here. And I'm not happy." Oh, and that one by the way? They were getting EXACTLY what they reserved, but they decided they wanted something better for the same price because LAST time some schmuck gave it to them for the same price. Dear Lord. Cry me a river, and get fuck away from my counter.

2) Being woke up. I can't get angry thinking about this one- I know it's totally irrational. But in the moment, I swear... something in me instantaneously combusts and I become this heat-seaking missile headed for whatever the hell it was that disturbed me. I guess I genuinely just prefer to be unconscious than not. Anyways.

3) The last thing is chicks who're going after my brothers who act like they're good friends with me. Like, somehow, if you've got an in with my bro we're automatically best buds? I don't get it. I think respect above and beyond what you'd offer a stranger has to be earned. Maybe that's not fair of me. But that's life, huh?


So, yeah. That's about all I got to say about that.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

CALL ME.

Tue Jan 30, 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

and...there is something along those lines that i'd like to talk to you about...rage and what not..seriously, i miss you mags and its not fun when i dont get to talk to you.

Wed Jan 31, 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

I can testify to 2). . . .

Wed Jan 31, 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

yeah. i'm glad we talked. i feel better.

Wed Jan 31, 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Awww, KP! You're so sweet. I'm really looking forward to bumming around with you next weekend. I'm gonna make some serious plans for us, and we're going to DO them, not just gab the hours away this time! So I guess "bumming around" wasn't a very good choice of words. Anyways. I'm really glad we talked too.

Also, it looks like that issue will have some sort of resolution (one we'll be pleased with, nonetheless!)in the near future according to my VERY acurate sources. Fine by me!

Thu Feb 01, 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

OOhhhh...ohhh...crazy and do tell.

Sun Feb 04, 01:43:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Keep your word and come out this weekend and I will!

Matt's out of town this WHOLE week from Tues to next Tues, so I really could use your company. I'm not doing so hot.

Sun Feb 04, 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger