14.1.07

Phil's gone

Now that Phil is officially on temporary... non-availability... for the next 3 to 4 weeks in Iraqiville, I'm in charge.

I order anyone who reads this to watch Die Hard 2 and laugh hysterically at the insanely cheesy dialogue. It entertained me to no end. It's for your own miserable good.

But back to Phil. Apparently he and his army buddies have run off to socal where, as I understand it, the United States military has created an imitation Iraqi village, fully equipped with Iraqi immigrants speaking arabic and doing Iraqi things as they normally would. Some of them have good secret identities, some of them bad(kinda like role playing), and Phil and his manly friends are going to play an as-close-to-real-life-as-they-can-get-without-hurting-anyone war game with them for the next 3-4 weeks. Pretty crazy, huh?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

Um, Megs? Do you think maybe this is a new tactic the US military uses to clean their image? I mean, how does Phil know it's *really* SoCal? I question this.

Sun Jan 14, 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Oh CB, ever watchful.

I'll warn him posthaste.

Sun Jan 14, 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Umm, what was I smoking when I made my previous comment.

My apologies for my lack of coherency.

Sat Jan 27, 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger