21.8.06

The new ACU

(Army Combat Uniform)
Fuck the ACU
In case you can't tell, I don't like it. I had to wear it today for the fourth time (for reasons that are slightly complicated and unimportant. For the most part I am sticking to the BDU until they force me to wear that shit.) So here's the weird thing(and the actual point of this post.) Of the four times I have worn it, today was the second that I have put on my underwear and undershirt backwards (and not noticed until later in the day.) To put that in perspective, I cannot think of a single time in my army career that I have put my underwear or t-shirt on backwards when wearing the BDU. I'm not sure what the significance is exactly but it's definitely odd. Perhaps I am subconsciously rebelling against this ass-backwards uniform.

(ok, so that's a pretty weak punchline, but I make up for it with my awesome microsoft paint skillz)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mags said...

Is this your way of coming out of the closet?

Subtle.

Mon Aug 21, 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger LMO said...

that was the most amusing thing i have read in a while. i'm not sure if that's a compliment, or just pointing to how many un-funny things i have read recently. and nice paint skills indeed.

Tue Aug 22, 03:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger